If you feel that your youth might be appropriate for our services, please complete and submit a Referral Application. Please also have the youth complete a Client Status Review and Alaska Screening Tool which can be found below. Completed referrals will be reviewed and decided upon within 5 business days.
General Admission Criteria
- Client meets age requirements
- Client has a minimum IQ of 70
- A mental health professional has diagnosed the client with an emotional behavioral disorder that has been present for at least six months
- The emotional behavioral disorder is severe enough to require 7 day-a-week/24- hour supervision to manage
- The client’s primary diagnosis is substance abuse/dependency
- The client’s primary clinical need is treatment for sexual offenses
- The client’s needs are severe enough to warrant locked egress for the safety of themselves and others
- The client’s needs indicate that they can be served successfully in a less restrictive environment
- The client demonstrates extensive physical limitations or medical conditions that require 24-hour nursing coverage
Please click here for a Referral Application. Applications may be faxed to 907-349-5335.